> The Things You Can Read: Feature and Follow

The Things You Can Read welcomes you and thanks you for your readership. We, here at The Things You Can Read, ask your help, if you visit our site regularly, please follow us either via email or Google Friend Connect.  Launched on June 7, 2012, our site has already attracted a great deal of attention.  One of the goals of the site is to feature reviews of Children's Picture Books, Young Adult novels and Adult Literary Fiction/Nonfiction.  A second goal for the blog is to be a resource for teachers of English and writing--with examples of student created writing, writing tips, resource links, and the opportunity to pick the brain of a seasoned English teacher.  To spice things up...every now and then, we'll also include random quotes and thoughts on education and life in general, but our ultimate goal is to reach out into the blogosphere and be a "Book Whisperer" and "Writing Whisperer" to children and adults of all ages.   Thank you for your readership.  Here is to a lifetime filled with reading and writing.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Feature and Follow


 
It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!  Who are you casting for the main characters? 
 
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is my favorite book and my favorite movie.  I have no desire to see the movie remade, so I would campaign against such an idea.  In my opinion, if the movie is a masterpiece, why does Hollywood feel the need to mess with perfection and remake it?  There is also a play version of To Kill a Mockingbird, which I have seen at least twice, and it never lives up to the book or movie.
 
 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

How would you answer this question?  Let us know here at The Things You Can Read.
 
Happy reading to all! ☮

Happy Reading
The Things You Can Read!
Believe In Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love, and the Power of Books!
 

9 comments:

  1. This is the first classic book I seen. Great choice. Picking a cast for a book you love is near to impossible. NEW GFC Follower!

    Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the following. I'm following you using GFC. Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read.

      Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

      Delete
  2. ı wanna read that book a long time... But I never had a chance :) Great Answer.New follower via gfc,
    Booker Like a Hooker's FF Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like TKAMB. Thanks for the following. I'm following you using GFC. Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read.

      Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

      Delete
  3. they definitely did a good job on that movie! I don't think it can ever be better than that one!!

    New follower!

    Here my FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the following. I'm following you using BlogLovin. Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read.

      Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

      Delete
  4. It's great that you're faithful to the original.

    New follower:)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I tried to follow back, but your link would not work. Let me know how to reach your blog and I'll follow.

      Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the follow. I'm following you using GFC. Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read.

    Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment is awaiting moderation. It will appear once it has been approved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...