> The Things You Can Read: Feature and Follow: Bookshelf Tour

The Things You Can Read welcomes you and thanks you for your readership. We, here at The Things You Can Read, ask your help, if you visit our site regularly, please follow us either via email or Google Friend Connect.  Launched on June 7, 2012, our site has already attracted a great deal of attention.  One of the goals of the site is to feature reviews of Children's Picture Books, Young Adult novels and Adult Literary Fiction/Nonfiction.  A second goal for the blog is to be a resource for teachers of English and writing--with examples of student created writing, writing tips, resource links, and the opportunity to pick the brain of a seasoned English teacher.  To spice things up...every now and then, we'll also include random quotes and thoughts on education and life in general, but our ultimate goal is to reach out into the blogosphere and be a "Book Whisperer" and "Writing Whisperer" to children and adults of all ages.   Thank you for your readership.  Here is to a lifetime filled with reading and writing.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Feature and Follow: Bookshelf Tour

 
Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.
 

I have three children under three and they love my books too. However their love is shown by tearing my books up, so I have had to move to using a Kindle to read my books, so my bookshelf is now a Kindle shelf. I'm sure as my children get older, I will be able to organize my physical books on a shelf again, but for now I have only the electronic version.

I really love my Kindle covers and wanted to share a wonderful source for Ereader covers, journals, etc. I ordered these two from Oberon Design and they are really works of art. Oberon Design uses artisans to handcraft your selection. Check them out!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

What does your bookshelf look like?  Let us know here at The Things You Can Read.
 
Happy reading to all! ☮

Happy Reading
The Things You Can Read!
Believe In Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love, and the Power of Books!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those covers. I will have to check Oberon out! I'm a new follower!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oberon Design is great! Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read. I appreciate the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish that Amazon would ship Kindles here in our country. *sighs* And I love your Kindle covers. <3

    New follower on bloglovin!

    Here's my Thoughts and Pens FF.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment is awaiting moderation. It will appear once it has been approved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...